Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic Calculation of YoY value based on two slicers for two different visuals

Hi!

I have a table data displaying YoY difference between two years, i.e. This year and last year which is defined in the formulas. There are two line charts below this table , one displaying the Last year's Transaction for the companies and the second one for tihs years companies.

What I am trying to achive: To be able to not restrict the report to just "This Year" and "Last Year", the report should be able to provide selections via a slicer to enable selecting any year I want to see on these two charts and based on the selction of the Year on charts the table above these charts displaying YoY values dynamically chnage. Currently it is restricted to "This Year" i.e. 2019 and "Last Year" i.e. 2018 and I am not able to select or chnage years. Even if I put individual slicers for each line chart which works fine on the charts , but the YoY values on the tavble above does not reflect that YoY values.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

I want to be able to select any year on those two individual charts and the table above should refrelct the YoY based on the Years selected on the teo line chart's below.

Please find attached the .pbix file.

Kind Regards

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.