Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerBIOrg
Resolver II
Resolver II

Dot Net Core Mobile Layout Not Working

Hi All,

I have my reports with mobile layout. 

I'm working on Power BI Embedded on App Owns Data with Dot Net Core (.Net Core).  

I get the sample code from here. I input all the config items in the appsetting.json. 

I followed the this link by adding the following code in the config - setting nest. 

layoutType: models.LayoutType.MobilePortrait

It's not showing the mobile layout instead it show web layout.

Can anyone tell what else need to add on?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PowerBIOrg
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi All, 

I got the solution here. You can refer to answer (especially item 3 and 4) from the post. After I changed the code, it works for me. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PowerBIOrg
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi All, 

I got the solution here. You can refer to answer (especially item 3 and 4) from the post. After I changed the code, it works for me. 

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerBIOrg ,

Try using latest powerbi-desktop to create report.

Check this sample solution from Microsoft itself, configure it and run with this property, it will work.

So, I would suggest you to update your pbi-desktop.

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @V-lianl-msft ,

My power bi desktop is the latest version. Can you share the sample solution link?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.