Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AntonioCoelho
Advocate I
Advocate I

Deleted report return by API (Reports - Get Reports)

Hi,

I'm using the method https://api.powerbi.com/v1.0/myorg/reports to list the reports from My Workspace.

However, I'm receiving a report that I deleted from My Workspace. This report was share with me and then I deleted it.

Is there any option to remove or identify this report from the list returned?

7 REPLIES 7
Tslil

Hi Antonio,

Currently , In order for the report to be removed from the reports list using the method https://api.powerbi.com/v1.0/myorg/reports,
the workspace that shared with you the report will have to remove your user form the access list of the report using the following steps in the portal :
shared report -> share definition -> Access -> remove user from the shared workspaces list

we will add this issue to our backlog.

Best Regards
Tslil
Power BI Team

mhaindl
Frequent Visitor

We have the same issue, also with datasets which are deleted but still visible in the API output. Any update yet?

Any news regarding this issue?

Any update regarding this issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any fix for this issue? I am the owner of the Workspace and I have deleted my own report but still seeing in the API. Is it caching somehow on the server or keeping a record for x number of days?

We are experiencing the same issue. Was this ever resolved? Or is there any information on how long the report stays cached/in the workspace?

I'm still having this problem today.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.