Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MukeshBhatt
Frequent Visitor

Default background across reports and dashboards for company branding

Hello

Is there any option to create a template for background to use my company logo and color in the dashboard as well as report pages?
I men to say that default background across reports and dashboards for the company branding.like we have water marking in excel.

Cheers..

3 REPLIES 3

@MukeshBhatt Not currently, but I would expect it soon based on the User Voice request for this feature. here it appears they have started work on it.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Thanks @Seth_C_Bauer It looks to me that they are woking on this from long back but still not find out the way in Power BI.

Is there any way in Power Bi which works for the time being for report and dashboard? 

@MukeshBhatt There is no template. but you could create an image with the elements that you want and apply the image as the background on every report page...

But you would have to do it manually for each report/ and visual (for colors)

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.