Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lvanam
Frequent Visitor

Dashboard to show trending volume

All the Power BI desktop experts – Need help!!!

The requirement seems to be simple but I am still learning power BI desktop and struggling how to do it. Please help me.

The requirement is to show the trending of product volumes over a period of time. And the classes for the volume need to be classified as <10,10-25,26-40 and 40+.

Input data - Product, period and volume. The current visualization I made shows the classification for all the 3 years. But I want to see how the classification was for 2014, 2015 and 2016 for each month and show the trend on how it varied.

I have attached the sample data and the PBIX file I made for your reference. Thank you for your help.

CurrentVisualization.pngSampledata.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi There,

Please see the solution in attached PBIX file. 

Thanks & Regards,

Bhavesh

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi There,

Please see the solution in attached PBIX file. 

Thanks & Regards,

Bhavesh

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

Thank you Bhavesh. Do you have a single PBIX file that you can attach here? When I open the downloads, it shows me lot of files and I am not sure where the PBIX is. Thank you.

@lvanam

@BhaveshPatel‘s pbix seems good, you can download it by clicking the download button in the link.
Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.