Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jcapezzuto
Resolver I
Resolver I

Custom Tooltip flickering in Embedded

Custom tooltips on a standard stacked bar chart disappear quickly after opening in an embedded app.  The tooltip works correctly in designer.  Is this a known issue?

Custom tooltip error.gif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jcapezzuto
Resolver I
Resolver I

I see this is a known issue with the service in general.  Closing this post.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
DP86
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi, @fatimamorales77 , my issue was with reports/apps in Power BI Service (not applications with embedded reports), but the issue has since resolved itself sometime between this thread (2019) and now. I am not positive, but I don't think I had done anything to remedy the condition, so the fix must have been implemented on the service side by Microsoft.

I'm sorry that I'm not able to give you any helpful information for your current issue.

Hi @DP86 ,

Thanks for your answer.

jcapezzuto
Resolver I
Resolver I

I see this is a known issue with the service in general.  Closing this post.

DP86
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same thing is happening in my reports in Power BI Service (not embedded).

The custom tooltips would pop up and quickly disappear when hovering over a visual. The same custom tooltip would pop again when you move the pointer slightly but it would stay visible this time. Very annoying.

Hi @DP86 ,

I have the same problem, when I embed a report in my own application the tooltip desappear quicly. Did you find the solution to this problem? Could you helpe me whit this isue?

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.