Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pilitos

Corporate APP design

Good morning,

We are designing an APP for IOS and Android, for our clients. Which, will have different personalized reports, which will be able to see from our APP.

The question is, how can we share those reports so that they can also be seen from the view of a mobile phone and that they are inside our APP, and are personalized reports for that user. All that without compromising security and not public reports.

What would be the best way to do it ?.

Buenos dias,

Estamos diseñando una APP para IOS y Android, para nuestros clientes. Los cuales, van a tener diferentes informes personalizados, que van a poder ver desde nuestra APP.

La pregunta es, como podemos compartir esos informes para que además se vean desde la vista de un movil y que estén dentro de nuestra APP, y sean los informes personalizados para ese usuario. Todo eso sin que comprometa la seguridad y que no sean informes publicos.

Cual seria la mejor forma para realizarlo?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@pilitos wrote:

Good morning,

We are designing an APP for IOS and Android, for our clients. Which, will have different personalized reports, which will be able to see from our APP.

The question is, how can we share those reports so that they can also be seen from the view of a mobile phone and that they are inside our APP, and are personalized reports for that user. All that without compromising security and not public reports.

@pilitos

AFAIK, the only approach would be setting up a site following Embedding for your customers. And then access the embeding reports from a WebView compent from the Android App(or similar component from IOS, I don't know IOS dev stuff).  You could control the reports access/premission in your own App. For your reference Use row-level security with Power BI embedded content.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pilitos

Excuse me, I did not know what AFAIK meant.

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@pilitos wrote:

Good morning,

@pilitos

AFAIK, the only approach would be setting up a site following Embedding for your customers. And then access the embeding reports from a WebView compent from the Android App(or similar component from IOS, I don't know IOS dev stuff).  You could control the reports access/premission in your own App. For your reference Use row-level security with Power BI embedded content.

Thank you very much, I am already in contact with the AFAIK team, working together!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.