Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ailteir
Helper I
Helper I

Contoso skateboard store pbix file

Looking for sample file for latest Contoso skateboard store pbix file web version here

Long shot but does anyone know if it is aviaable?.

Regards

Donald Horsburgh

6 REPLIES 6
dr-crod
PowerRon
Post Patron
Post Patron

OK Donald, thnx for asking.
A pity it is not made public

Regards
Ron

PowerRon
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hi @Ailteir did you find the pbix of the Contoso skateboard? I am interested as well

Regards
Ron

Ron,

Contacted the course author and he explained that the training content is owned and managed by Microsoft. They have not made the source files available to the public.

Regards

Donald

Ailteir
Helper I
Helper I

Xiaoxin,

Thank good with the template functionality just trying to get either a template PBIT or the PBIX file but wondered who might have created it as it was part of the Microsoft Education here Design effective reports in Power BI - Learn | Microsoft Docs. 

Many thanks for the replay though

Regards

Donald

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Ailteir,

I'm not so sure where you find this, perhaps you can contact the author to provide a parameterized template file, then you can change the data source to generate your own reports with the current report design and layouts.

Deep Dive into Query Parameters and Power BI Templates | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power B...

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.