Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect Power BI directly to enablon SYNERGY (an EH&S system) to report on Health & Safety data.

Hi Community,

We are using enablon SYNERGY system (as attached screenshot) to capture Environment, Health & Safety data.

The business wants to report on Health & Safety data using Power BI.

Therefore, I am exploring the possibilities of connecting Power BI directly to enablon SYNERGY system so I can do data modelling in Power BI, if need be, and report from there.

Anyone been in similar situation, I'd appreciate if you could please share on how did you manage to successfully connect Power BI to enablon SYNERGY system, what data were you accessing to report on and what were the hurdles you've faced?

Any info with screenshots or guidelines would greatly help me and others like me.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Thanks & regards, B

enablon SYNERGY.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
deemaaldhafar

Any update on this matter?

In our company we are using OData to connect to the underlying Enablon data. Specifically we copy the data into Power BI dataflows and then create datasets and reports. The instructions on how to connect to the data were provided by the vendor itself (Enablon). Note that you will not be able to get attachments. Considering OData is pretty common, you can copy the data into Snowflake or any other data storage.

MKDK
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Did you manage to get more information/experience on the data extraction since your last post?

Are you using the "Blink" which the vendor claims to be the way to extract data in to external reporting application (e.g. Power BI)?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.