Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gabrieloliveira

Click and drag data selection

I'm building a new visual using typescript.

And I need to use click and drag data selection that exists on the Windows desktop for example.

example.png

The visual I'm building is a matrix , and I need this click and drag function to select the data that will be highlighted.

Any idea how to implement this in the visual I'm building?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@gabrieloliveira

I guess it is possible as in Javascript but would be quite a challenge. What is the purpose in your case? By the way, you could do multiple selection by pressing "Ctrl" button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@gabrieloliveira

I guess it is possible as in Javascript but would be quite a challenge. What is the purpose in your case? By the way, you could do multiple selection by pressing "Ctrl" button.

The idea would be to make a selection of many data from the matrix in the matrix would not appear the data but colored boxes representing, and would need to select dozens of them in a single selection, where the ctrl key would become a tiresome selection, I was able to build the solution in Javascript.
Thank you very much

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors