Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AzaharoddinSk
Frequent Visitor

Changing the content in Layout file

Hi,

I tried to change some content in the LAYOUT file through Powershell Script, but I am unable to make any changes on that file, Can anyone help me with the solution. 

Note: Content in the Layout file should change with the Powershell script.

4 REPLIES 4
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

What type of changes are you planning to make?  The file format is not documented and liable to change at any time.

Hi @lbendlin
The scenario is like this, In the report having a Slider slicer that is like the start date is 2019/01/01 and the end date is 2024/12/31, I want to change the dates in a layout file like start 2023/01/01 and the end date is today's date. 

AzaharoddinSk_0-1674123563614.png

You should be able to use a preset filter for that, like this

lbendlin_0-1674302504371.png

Hi @lbendlin ,

I tried with your solution but it is not working, In that slider has the 3yrs past data and 1yr forecast data and when I open that page it should only display starting of that month(the present month that is 01 January 2023)  and end date is today's date like below i mentioned the image. 

AzaharoddinSk_0-1674454496288.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.