cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot import pbix file for weeks...always not found

I try to import my pbix file to Power BI Embedded workspace for weeks and nothing work. I can import the file<40 mb, but I need import data model is about 132 mb. I'm sure it's not over the size limit. Event I try to setting client.HttpClient.Timeout = new TimeSpan(24, 0, 0) , and not work. But I use fiddler to track the process of import. I found out the filestream always throw + Handle 'fileStream.Handle' threw an exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException' System.IntPtr {System.ObjectDisposedException} + Length 'fileStream.Length' threw an exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException' long {System.ObjectDisposedException} + Position 'fileStream.Position' threw an exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException' long {System.ObjectDisposedException} + SafeFileHandle 'fileStream.SafeFileHandle' threw an exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException' Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle {System.ObjectDisposedException} PostImportWithFileAsync will finish without exception but import.ImportState is null and GetImportByIdAsync will throw - e {"Operation returned an invalid status code 'NotFound'"} System.Exception {Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException} Can any help me....
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@allanyiin

Can you post the code used to import the PBIX?

Highlighted

I use the sample at Github (API v1.0)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors