Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jasmine

Can't validate group member

Hi there:

I am testing Powerbi Pro, and my company  have differnt emails due to differnt country.

when I try to add another email, this gave me warning: this group have failed validation.

The emails might be:

User1@123.com

User2@456.com

……

Is it possible to add differnt emails at one organization?

Thank you

Jasmine

4 REPLIES 4
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Jasmine wrote:

Hi there:

I am testing Powerbi Pro, and my company  have differnt emails due to differnt country.

when I try to add another email, this gave me warning: this group have failed validation.

The emails might be:

User1@123.com

User2@456.com

……

Is it possible to add differnt emails at one organization?

Thank you

Jasmine

@Jasmine

Those accounts are from different tenant, in Power BI Service, you can't add accounts from another tenant as members to the workspaces.

Hi Eric:

Thank you for your reply.

What's the best solutions to deal with this problem?

Since in our company, we do have differnt emails and we want to share the results to all members.

Is it possible to add in Powerbi service?

Looking forward to your reply.

Jasmine

@Jasmine wrote:

Hi Eric:

Thank you for your reply.

What's the best solutions to deal with this problem?

Since in our company, we do have differnt emails and we want to share the results to all members.

Is it possible to add in Powerbi service?

Looking forward to your reply.

Jasmine

@Jasmine

You can create one report and publish it to different workspaces in individual tenant. Alternatively you could consider Embedding for your customers.

Hi Eric:

Sorry, not very understand about "create one report and publish it to different workspaces in individual tenant."

I'm using one tenant email, and create a report, i can publish to differnt workspaces, but only can share the workspaces to the person with same tenant.

Do you mean that i should use differnt tenant emails to create same reports? this might duplicate work.

Jasmine

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.