Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AJose
Helper I
Helper I

Can i set the top attribute of the div 'displayArea disableAnimations fitToPage to 0 using jQuery?

Hi,
I am using Power BI embedded to display the Power BI report in SharePoint page. The report is showing fine with 100% zoom level in IE and 80% zoom level in Chrome. But when I change the zoom level, the top position of the report is moving down which creates a lot of unwanted space on the top.On analyzing the code, I understand that the top position of the div 'displayArea disableAnimations fitToPage '  is getting changed on different zoom levels. Can i set the top position of the div 'displayArea disableAnimations fitToPage to 0  using JQuery so that the report gets displayed at the same position on different zoom levels? The displayOption of the report is currently set as ‘FitToPage’.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors