Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bulk Score Card creation

Hello Everyone, 

I've been given the task to create 200+ scorecards in PowerBI.

I can create the model, but my question is how to produce individual PDFs for end-user consumption without having to do them one at a time. 

In the past, we would do this with Excel by running a loop. Is there simmilar fuctionality somewhere in PBI I'm not aware of? 

Thanks, 

--Alfonso

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone, 

I can create the model, but my question is how to produce individual PDFs for end-user consumption without having to do them one at a time. 

In the past, we would do this with Excel by running a loop. Is there simmilar fuctionality somewhere in PBI I'm not aware of? 

Thanks, 

--Alfonso

@Anonymous

What do you mean "produce indivisual PDFs"? Do you mean print your reports to individual PDFs? If so, AFAIK, it is not possible, as it is a manual operation, just click "file->print->print current page".

By the way, for 200 reports and individuals users, I don't exactly know scenario, however maybe you can merge those reports into one and isolate users via Row Level Security.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone, 

Thanks, 

--Alfonso

@Anonymous

What do you mean "produce indivisual PDFs"? Do you mean print your reports to individual PDFs? If so, AFAIK, it is not possible, as it is a manual operation, just click "file->print->print current page".

By the way, for 200 reports and individuals users, I don't exactly know scenario, however maybe you can merge those reports into one and isolate users via Row Level Security.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.