Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chillytouch
Frequent Visitor

Best Classes for Power BI Report Development?

Hi,

Not sure if this was the correct subforum so I apologize in advance but it is related to development.

Basically i am a sql dev and have worked with many different reporting tools however I am now diving into Power Bi.

Most dashboards/simple reports are easy enough for me to just dive into, but I am looking to take more advanced dev classes (paid/unpaid, either or). Most of the classes that I've found (really just googling around) don't offer much insight into whether or not they cover development practices or get very detailed into creating dashboards, working with drilldowns, etc. 

Just wanted to put some feelers out for if you guys have any advice on good classes/training that are out there to take.

Thank you very much!

2 REPLIES 2
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chillytouch 

Here is the offical blog about Embedded, custom visual and other parts in Power BI.

For reference: 

Power BI get started documentation

Power BI embedded analytics documentation

Power BI visuals documentation

You can find other blogs for each function you want to learn from offical blog.

Could you kindly Accept the helpful reply as a solution? More people will see your post after you accept a solution.

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

AlexisOlson
Super User
Super User

I'm not sure for drill-downs specifically, but radacad and sqlbi are good places to look generally.

https://radacad.com/power-bi-training

https://www.sqlbi.com/training/

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.