Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lukas1
Frequent Visitor

Automatic refreshes for Power BI dashboard in Sharepoint

Hello everybody,

I have a dashboard in Power BI service right now, which gets updated automatically. 

Now I want to show the Dashboard internally on our company's sharpoint site. As far as I have read this is possible.

Before I start and try to deploy my dashboard on the sharepoint site, I wanted to ask if it is possible that the dashboard on the Sharepoint site gets also refreshed automatically in short intervalls (maximum 1-3 hours)? (Unfortunately this is a must)

Thank you all in advance.

Lukas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Only a public link will be automatic refreshed, but you need a gateway and schedule the refresh in power bi web service.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

HAve you shared the entire pbi file or a public link?

@rafaelmpsantos

Thank you for your answer. 

I haven't shared anything yet. I wanted to make sure automatic refreshes will be possible, before I share it.

Which of the two options (pbi file or public link) would be the better way to achieve this?  

Only a public link will be automatic refreshed, but you need a gateway and schedule the refresh in power bi web service.

Thank you, okay the I will try it with the public link.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.