I try to get sample report in App owns data Sample. I think i did everything with instruction.
1. I have PowerBI Pro user
2. Created workspace with sample report in app.powerbi.com
3. I connected PowerBI Embedded space with this group (diamond next to the name workspace)
4. I registered app on dev.powerbi.com/apps as Native Apps and got clientID - I gave permissions in Azure
5. When i started project in my local machine report works very nice
6. Next i publish sample project to App Service in Azure. Home page works ok, but when I go to sample reports (Home/EmbedReport) I get error which I don't have idea what should I do.
Meybe somebody has any idea what should I check ?
Go to Solution.
You need to add key from Cloud.config to Web.config. Easiest Copy-> Past.
View solution in original post
Just wanted to add the solution that worked. I added the following in my web.config and republished my app. After that, i restarted my app and it worked. Happy!
Add this code below to web.config (code comes from cloud.config ....\PowerBI-Developer-Samples\PowerBI-Developer-Samples-master\App Owns Data\PowerBIEmbedded_AppOwnsData\CloudConfigs\Power BI Global:)
<appSettings><add key="authorityUrl" value="https://login.windows.net/common/oauth2/authorize/" /><add key="resourceUrl" value="https://analysis.windows.net/powerbi/api" /><add key="apiUrl" value="https://api.powerbi.com/" /><add key="embedUrlBase" value="https://app.powerbi.com/" /></appSettings>
Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.
Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.
Find out where you can attend!