Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vmakhija
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

App Registration in Azure

Hello
I am looking forward to embed the report/visual to my application.

To start with, I want to add an app to my Azure portal, but I get the following message -AzureAppError.PNG

What do I need to ask my Azure admin to provide me privileges on to allow me to register an app?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vmakhija,

Either your admin enables the option or you are one of global administrators will work. Please refer to resource-group-create-service-principal-portal#required-permissions and the snapshot below. 

view_app_registrations

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vmakhija,

Either your admin enables the option or you are one of global administrators will work. Please refer to resource-group-create-service-principal-portal#required-permissions and the snapshot below. 

view_app_registrations

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.