Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tmmg

After embbeding PowerBI report I'm getting a 403 error console from dc.services.visualstudio.com

have an API that returns to me the Power BI embed token, and then I have a SPA application that uses Angular to display the report to the users.

Everything is working well except for these errors that are appearing in the console:

tmmg_0-1668806419179.png

Those errors occur when the user interact with the PowerBI report, but fom a user perspetive, everything goes well and the report got updated accordingly.

My guess is that somehow Power BI is trying to send some analytic data to azure or PowerBI.

I'm using powerbi-client-angular package for the Client. https://www.npmjs.com/package/powerbi-client-angular

For the API I'm using a Service-Principal (App Owns Data) to generate the PBI token.

Is there a way to disable that? What I'm missing?

I tried to search and change a lot of configurations in PBI and Azure, but not had worked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AmosHersch
Employee
Employee

Hi @tmmg ,

These errors usually mean you are using an adblocker. 

There's no way to disable those messages, but blocking them will not do any damage besides the errors in the console.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tmmg

Hi @AmosHersch , thanks for your reply.

I checked my chrome extensions but none of them has that ad blocker capability. But following your point of view, I was able to discover that those error logs only occur when I'm with VPN of my company enabled. As I need it to be on to run the application locally I wasn't able to figure out that this could be an issue.

Thanks a lot.

AmosHersch
Employee
Employee

Hi @tmmg ,

These errors usually mean you are using an adblocker. 

There's no way to disable those messages, but blocking them will not do any damage besides the errors in the console.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.