Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBrian
Regular Visitor

Adding a Power BI component to Power Pages

I'm trying to embed a report as a component into a Power Pages page.  However, I get the error message "no page found".  It recogizes my workspace and report, but not the underlying pages.  Has anyone encountered this issue and have any recommendations on what to do?  I've scoured the internet, but I haven't found a lot of documentation or videos on Power BI/Power Pages integration.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KratosBI
Regular Visitor

Ahhh, yes. I am 90% sure that the issue you are facing is that you have an external facing Power Page and an internal facing Power BI report. 

I believe you can sort this out following these two docs. Specifically, look at how you are sharing the Power BI. 

Add Power BI - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Embed a report in a secure portal or website - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KratosBI
Regular Visitor

Ahhh, yes. I am 90% sure that the issue you are facing is that you have an external facing Power Page and an internal facing Power BI report. 

I believe you can sort this out following these two docs. Specifically, look at how you are sharing the Power BI. 

Add Power BI - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Embed a report in a secure portal or website - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.