Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mroomi
Helper II
Helper II

Add filter value into report header

Hi,

I'm trying to use the date filter in to report the report header, for example I have created a report on the fiscal year 2013-2014 but once I change the fiscal year to 2-14-2015 it should refresh the report header instead of me or the user changing the report header or create a new report.

Thanks,

Roomi

3 REPLIES 3
mike_honey
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I would add a Card visual to the page and drag the fiscal year field into it's Fields well.

@mroomi - I suggest you not post the same issue in multiple forums areas.  In any case I have a  an example for the post you made in Desktop forum with images.   Uses DAX + Card visual.

Hi sornavoor,

Thanks for you valuable input, It is my first time using this forum and I didnt know that Developer is for the pople who are building services for PowerBI. I

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.