Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

AccesUnauthorized Gateway

Hello Guys,

I'm facing a huge problem about refreshing my dashboards on the app.powerbi. The gateway system is not working well and showing the follow screen:

egga_0-1626247811994.png

with the same credential, i can refresh the report at PBI Desktop
and at the last 2 week, this error suddendly appear.

i've already check whitelist at server gateway to database, and this is not the rootcause

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

for the uninstall and reinstall proses, theres any possible that i'll lose all my gateway ? and must be add all gateway from start @V-lianl-msft 

If you're restoring the gateway on the computer that has the original gateway installation, you must first uninstall the gateway on that computer.

If you remove or delete a gateway cluster in any of the cloud services, you will not be able to restore it.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/data-integration/gateway/service-gateway-migrate 

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

In this secnario, I suggest you check the logs first.

You can see On-premises data gateway service logs under: 

C:\Users\PBIEgwService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\on-premises data gateway\Gateway*.log

And On-premises data gateway service event logs  under Application and Services Logs.

Then please restart enterprise gateway service via command:

net stop PBIEgwService

net start PBIEgwService

If the issue still persists, I suggest you uninstall Enterprise gateway and install latest version On-premises data gateway. For more details, please see: Troubleshooting the On-Premises Data Gateway

Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone give the solution for this ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors