Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TePe
Helper III
Helper III

API: Find out about installed gateways

Hi,

there is the REST API Call "Get Gateways" (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt809129.aspx). Does that list all installed gateways I have in my tennant or only the gateways I'm admin for or only the gateways I can leverage as a user? I need a list of all gateways to find out who's running one and where...

Thanks,

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yoavo
Employee
Employee

AFAIK, this API gives you only the gateways you’re Admin for, and there’s no API to get all the tenant’s gateways – such an API should be an Admin API and is not provided yet.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yoavo
Employee
Employee

AFAIK, this API gives you only the gateways you’re Admin for, and there’s no API to get all the tenant’s gateways – such an API should be an Admin API and is not provided yet.

Tallies
Frequent Visitor

Hello, 

I also need a view of all gateways in our tenant. Has there been any progress or do you know if there are any plans to create a way for us to get this information. 

Thanks, 

Tiaan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.