cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himanshu421 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: [ADGraphGroupOperationFailed] Error while embedding a report

Any solutions found? We are facing similar error while installing on premise data gateway for logic apps. Not sure why or how it is related. Any pointers will really help. Thanks

pjevans Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I've not heard a single word from anyone official about it.  Digging in further, ADGraph is the schema to Microsoft's implementation of OAuth2 for their AzureAD.  So we're assuming at this point that it's some kind of permissions issue.  Digging back into the documentation, they say that this master account needs to be an AzureAD Global Admin in the tenet (which is just stupid, I'm sorry, that's a pathetic requirement in today's security landscape).  But since we've set it to Global Admin, the error hasn't come back.

We've sent off dozens of emails, and I've left multiple posts on here regarding the global admin non-sense.  

Absolutely ZERO response.

Highlighted
himanshu421 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

We have the global admin privilege, though we are using Azure Gov cloud and may be hitting this issue because of some part being on Azure commercial and some on Gov cloud. 

Thanks for the response!

pjevans Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Ahhh yeah, I don't know anything about their Gov Cloud, it sounds like Gov is completely different deployments and mostly entirely different product back-ends.

Smiley Sad

pjevans Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

It looks like Microsoft is going to be fixing this whole thing:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/October18/intelligence-platform...

That's a fantastic development!