Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jai
Frequent Visitor

weird behavior of visuals while saving or undoing on power BI desktop.

lately i am working on power BI desktop. I used text and shapes for my titles, and facing an issue with the visuals on the report.

Whenever i saved or undoed report the visuals are getting shrinked automatically. I have faced this issue multiple times. and its kind of rework all the time. Please help me with this.

powerBI report.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi jai,

Do you use the latest version of Power BI desktop? I test the scenario as yours and everything works as expected in Power BI Desktop April update.

Could you please elaborate more details? We need to know the total number of shapes and text boxes in your visualization and how do you format them.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Please see this post. And I recommend voting here on the issues board. 

thanks for the replay CLNersesian, 

the issue is seems to be resolved in the latest April update (version 2.34.4372.501) I was seraching for this update but the latest version for power BI is still (2.34.4372.322). Also I didnt get any notification or alert for update. could you please let me know where I can find this latest version

wonga
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@CLNersesian

Just go to the Power BI site and download Power BI Desktop. It should give you the latest version:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/desktop/

@ wonga, the issue was resolved last week. Please see the post from jai. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.