Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

477885wk

weekly comparison YOY with holidays

I will drop 3 measures into a line graph for 2017, 2018, 2019 sales. Then I will have a slicer for weeks offset, and have it by default be set to -1 to +1. So that every time you refresh, the graph is showing you last week, this week, next week for the last 3 years. 

But holiday weeks are very relevant to my sales. So if it's a holiday today, I don't want to compare to the same week of last year, I want to compare to whatever week the holiday happened. So maybe it's week6 in 2019, week7 in 2018, week5 in 2016. The graph needs to adjust to show the current week for this year, but the relevant holiday weeks for the previoius years. 

I need the line graph to be easilly comparable based on relevant past weeks, not on literal same weeks. 

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @477885wk ,

Can you share some sample data and expected result for test? It is hard to test and coding formula without any sample data.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors