Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SwaroopRoyM
Helper II
Helper II

visual level filter

Hi Team,

I've a stacked bar graph visual in which Mon-Year as x-axis (eg: Jan-2016) which is a visual level filter and visits as series in the bar graph, this is also coming under visual level filter, now when i try to select  one particular value from Mon-Year visual level filter and also try to apply another filter like visits < 500 it's showing data of 1 series though in reality i have more than 1 series that's meeting that criteria.

Any inputs on this behavior?

Thanks,

Swaroop

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @SwaroopRoyM

In your scenario, you click one month in your visual, then this is a filter that you only select this itme. I have test it on my local enviornment, when clicking one itme on your visual, this item will be highlighted.
Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Besdies, there is no x-axis and series options on stacked bar chart visual, please provide us more information, so that we can make further analysis.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about Stacked Column Chart/Clustered Cloumn Chart. 

X-Axis: Mon-Year

Value: VisitsCount

Series: Type

VisualLevelFilters: Mon-Year, Type, Mon-Year gets added as it is under "Value" section

I selected Jan-2016 as filter, for which i got 2 Types displayed which is correct. Now on top of this filter, i selected "VisitsCount < 500" as another filter for which i am still expecting to see the above 2 Types as both the conditions are met for those 2 types. 

But, am able to see only one "Type" getting displayed in the chart

Note: we have only one "VisitsCount" column for all the types in our data model

Hope i am clear now?

Thanks,

Swaroop

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.