Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GM17
Frequent Visitor

visual has exceeded the available resources

Hi All,

Getting below error message after publishing in cloud. The file size is about 500 MB and working fine in desktop (8 GB RAM)

PBIX.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GM17,

Please refer to below link which mentioned about the similar issues.

visual has exceeded available resources

BTW, visuals work on power bi desktop not means it should works properly on power bi service.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I am still not sure what is the solution...please let me know.

Hi @GM17,

I haven't found any solutions which can directly work through your issue.
Perhaps you can try to filtering the visual to reduce the amount of data in the result currently, it may fix the issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

This is ridiculous. I'm having the same problem with a model that has only 9,000 rows. This needs to get fixed. I have 8GB of ram and it's the only thing open. 3.2Ghz i7 with 2GB graphics card and a 512GB SSD. I have multiple tables that I need calculations done on and I can't export the data. Now I'm going to have to sit here and probably just do this all in Excel that has taken me 3 weeks to build in Power BI. I'm so upset.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.