Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Shisha
Regular Visitor

view full text detail using table visual

How can I view full text details in a particular column. I have 20-30 lines of text within a cell. I can only view max 6-7 lines in Power BI using Table Visual.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Shisha wrote:

How can I view full text details in a particular column. I have 20-30 lines of text within a cell. I can only view max 6-7 lines in Power BI using Table Visual.

@Shisha

I don't reproduce the behavior in your descrption. Is the latest Power BI desktop version used? How is it going on with the "word wrap" option enabled/disabled? Please post more specific information, even better you can share the pbix file with a Onedrive link.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

Hi Eric, Thanks for the reply. That works.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Shisha wrote:

@Shisha

I don't reproduce the behavior in your descrption. Is the latest Power BI desktop version used? How is it going on with the "word wrap" option enabled/disabled? Please post more specific information, even better you can share the pbix file with a Onedrive link.

Capture.PNG

Hi Eric, Thanks for the reply. That works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.