Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jfvago

vertical axis crosses value

Hi, I want to change the value of the vertical axis crosses value to 50, but i have no more ideas. Tried all the columns graph's settings but not found a seem function or feature.
5 REPLIES 5
tringuyenminh92
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @jfvago,

Which chart are you using? Do you mean set the Y-Axis to start with 50?

Screenshot 2017-01-10 20.20.48.png

Hi @tringuyenminh92,

I using the same chart that you, 

Capturar.PNG

but this solution only solve one of two my problens, i what to make a chart of this type:

Capturar1.PNG

with columns for up and down, in excel this function "axis crosses in:" exist.

Sorry for my english and thanks for your attention.

@jfvago

Currently, we can only change the start of a Y-Axis, but it can't generate negative column/bar below the Axis.

1233.PNG

For your requirement, please submit feature request as @tringuyenminh92 suggested.

Regards,

Hi @jfvago,

This looks like customize of Tornado by Value. So far I dont think we have any controls support that ability. But you could post your request in http://ideas.powerbi.com based on visuals that we have had like Tornado chart 

Hi, 

I want to change the value of the vertical axis crosses, but i have no more ideas. Tried all the columns graph's settings but not found a seem function or feature.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.