Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sebastienke
Helper III
Helper III

variable width of stacked column and X axis not aligned

Hi all, 

I am creating a report in which I copy paste 4 times the same chart by applying a different filter. 

• Chart #1 represents the number of containers arriving at the port for each day of week 1
  • Chart #2 represents the number of containers arriving at the port for each day of week 2 
  • Chart #3 represents the number of containers arriving at the port for each day of week 3
  • Chart #4 represents the number of containers arriving at the port for each day of week 4

As you can see on the picture below, X axis are not aligned with each others despite each chart has the same setting. Can you help me to arrange the width of the columns to be the same on each chart ? and aligne the X axis.

Thanks for your help. 

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sebastienke
Helper III
Helper III

Hi

Actually I think the problem was due to the fact that in my database not all the charts had data for each value of my X-axis. So I have create fake data for each value of my X-axes (1 to 7) with no Y coordonates (those fake data don't change my results)  and the display is now ok. 

Thanks !! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sebastienke
Helper III
Helper III

Hi

Actually I think the problem was due to the fact that in my database not all the charts had data for each value of my X-axis. So I have create fake data for each value of my X-axes (1 to 7) with no Y coordonates (those fake data don't change my results)  and the display is now ok. 

Thanks !! 

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@sebastienke ,

Could you please share some sample data and clarify more details about your requirement?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.