Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gavin007
Helper V
Helper V

use bookmark to control layer order in selection pane

I use bookmarks and selection pane to hide and unhide view. I come across a treemap view by customer and by rep and bookmark to control the hiden or unhiden of it.

However, my problem is the bookmark by rep and by customer needs to be shown on top of the tree map, not hide or unhide. I try to find a way to control the layer order using bookmark, but bookmark seems only control show or hide.

Is there a way to walk around it?

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't you just put the buttons by rep & by customer as first items in the selection panel, so they are always on top of the treemap? 

bookmarklayer.PNG

It can, but it does'nt look like a bookmark for its treemap.  Sorry for being ODC, it should look like one behind one on top, and change order once the other view is selected.

I was hoping a bookmark should be able to control the layout order, but...

Capture.PNG

Hi @gavin007 ,

You can refer the solution in the following thread to handle it.

Create button to switch report tabs

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.