Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

unichar with color

Hi ,

I am trying to show the YoY percentage along with the UP and DOWN arrow buttons based on the value variance. For the buttons I have created a DAX function with UNICHAR .

Arrows  = SWITCH(TRUE(),[YoY%]<=0,UNICHAR(128315),[YOY%]>=.010,UNICHAR(9650),BLANK())

The arrow indicators are working fine based on the values, but I am not able to show the colors part . here I would like to show Green card if the Arrow goes up and same way Red color if arrow goes DOWN.

Is there any way to add the color code in DAX function . or what could be the best way to achieve it .

Anticipate your positive and quick response

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi  @Anonymous ,

By my research and test, there is no unicode for green arrow up directly, but we can use (9650) grey arrow and switch to green under column formating, select the measure Arrows changue font color to green.

Here is my test result.

unichar.PNG

More details, please refer to my attachment.

In addition, you also could have a reference of this similar thread.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

You cant do it within the measure itself, but depending on the visual you are using you can use conditional formating to very easily change the colour

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using a nornal gird . not any KPI cards 

Hi  @Anonymous ,

By my research and test, there is no unicode for green arrow up directly, but we can use (9650) grey arrow and switch to green under column formating, select the measure Arrows changue font color to green.

Here is my test result.

unichar.PNG

More details, please refer to my attachment.

In addition, you also could have a reference of this similar thread.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.