Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

undlo last filter/drill down button

Hello

My client wants to enable a "back button" wich functionallity is the same that the Undo button in tool bar. I know how to clear all filters/actions thru bookmarks but not how to undo the last "step" makes by the user.

Could you give aome ideas, please?

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi villora,

Create two bookmarks before and after filter and in action field of "back" button, select previous step:

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry but i don't see how can I record a previous step using bookmarks. I mean, There are a lot of filters in each page of the report so a large range of combinations for each previous step. How could I record a bookmark wich can change according the different values in all slicers or drill down options?

Hi villora,

Bookmark can't save multiple pages' situation, to use bookmarks, you should only put all visuals in one page.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. I think so, too

Then Bookmark is not an option. Any thoughts about powerapps? I was looking around in that solution but I couldn't find anythithing.

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.