cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
albertoandrea Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

undefinedglissant monthly tables

Cattura.PNGHello to you all. I need to load 12 monthly tables glissnti with the data of supplies from always similar state and factory, with a list of items, and its monthly quantities, with the possibility to make charts by state / factory comparing the data present in the twelve tables.... Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: undefinedglissant monthly tables

Hi @albertoandrea ,

You may combine all date columns into one date column, enter into Query Editor, click on all the date columns at the same time, go to transfer->Unpivot Columns , you can rename the column Attribute to date, click "Close & Apply" button.

72.png

If I misunderstood it, could you please share your sample data and desired output screenshots for further analysis? You can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Amy

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

albertoandrea Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: undefinedglissant monthly tables

Sorry I’m late, but I had some personal problems, I couldn’t see your answer. Actually, I don’t think the problem is clear, so I’m trying to make you understand it with another screen. As you can see, I have the months that glide by sheet, but the highlighted part and the part that I want to make unique so that I make comparisons on the changes that are inside each sheet. I’ll attach a screen loaded onto a word sheet of what I need.

Thank you for your help

Nuovo Documento di Microsoft Word.docx

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)