cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

undefined

I cannot figure out how to draw a legal entity chart with the correct legal entity shapes.  Particularly LLCs and partnerships (square with a circle inside and square with a triangle inside).  Do these templates exist or is there a way to automate this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: undefined

Hey @PattyT,

Here's a thread that might help you.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Create-Organization-Chart-in-Power-BI-Desktop/td-p/7...

It is never wrong to make the work a little easier for the people who are trying to help you.

For instance - how about giving us a visual example? A legal entity chart can be different for every user. (After all, there are dozens of nations represented here).

If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and give it a 'thumbs up'? This will also help others

Have a nice day!

BR,
Josef
Graz - Austria

Highlighted

Legal entity organization charts with specific shape needs

Unfortunatly these are all HR org charts.  They are plain boxes or circles.  Legal and tax care very much about specific shapes.  I am looking for a solution in Power BI that creates these shapes, but also boxes with circles inside (e.g., LLC) and boxes with triangles inside (e.g., partnership).  

Any thoughts on how to do this within the Heirarchy charts? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
May 2020 Community Highlights

May 2020 Community Highlights

It’s time for another PBI Community recap!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Top Solution Authors