Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sathyanarayanan
Frequent Visitor

undefined

Hi Team,

I created a tree structure based on the category interested and the visualisation looked good.I have a date paramater in my report and if i change the date by 1 day or 7 days the visualization does not get refreshed.If i change for a large date range it gets refreshed.WHen i select a small range and click on show data and click on back to report the visualisation gets refreshed.Can you please let me know how to handle this weird behaviour.The visualisation need to get refreshed consistently.

I got this chart from marketplace and name of the visualization is TreeViz

Thanks,

Sathya

5 REPLIES 5
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @sathyanarayanan,

Does "date paramater" in your report a date slicer or Query Parameter? Please provide more description about your report design so that I can test on my side. Besides, please share some sample data.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Date paramater in the report is a slicer.The tree decomposition is one single fact table connected to three dimensions (Calendar,location and type).The slicer is built from the calendar dimension table.It is a simple report built from these tables.Is there any setting that need to enabled to show third party visualization in server

Date paramater in the report is a slicer.The tree decomposition is one single fact table connected to three dimensions (Calendar,location and type).The slicer is built from the calendar dimension table.It is a simple report built from these tables.

Please ignore the last line in below reply.

Can anyone help on this

Hi @sathyanarayanan,

I didn't encounter such a problem based on a general test on my side. Would you please provide sample data or directly share your .pbix file so that I can check it?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.