Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nntnga08
Regular Visitor

undefined

Hi everyone,

I'm a new power BI, so I need your support.

When I use power BI desktop, I click on any item of Legend (pls see the pic, I marked red at "Line-Style"), its line will be outstanded (other lines are blurred). So I can see which item I wanna check.

However, when I published this report on power bi online & sharepoint, when I click on any item of legend, its line isn't outstanded & other lines aren't blurred anymore.

Could you please help? Thank you so much!!

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 10.29.32 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nntnga08 ,

According to your description, I did a test. After publishing, click on the chart column to highlight the selected line. The reference is as follows:

vhenrykmstf_0-1627979977095.png

publish to service:

vhenrykmstf_1-1627980008895.png

Try to download the latest version of powerbi desktop, then republish to service, and observe the result.

vhenrykmstf_2-1627980208102.png

You can also continue to pay attention to the issue of the situation, I hope it will help you.

Legend Highlight not working in Power BI service - Microsoft Power BI Community

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information screenshoot and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nntnga08 ,

According to your description, I did a test. After publishing, click on the chart column to highlight the selected line. The reference is as follows:

vhenrykmstf_0-1627979977095.png

publish to service:

vhenrykmstf_1-1627980008895.png

Try to download the latest version of powerbi desktop, then republish to service, and observe the result.

vhenrykmstf_2-1627980208102.png

You can also continue to pay attention to the issue of the situation, I hope it will help you.

Legend Highlight not working in Power BI service - Microsoft Power BI Community

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information screenshoot and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@nntnga08 You could check the Issues forum here:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

And if it is not there, then you could post it.

If you have Pro account you could try to open a support ticket. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.