Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ostrokat

undefined

I'm trying to use the ArcGIS map visualization and one particular point I want to stay on the map always no matter the query using a slicer and also would like it to be a different shape than the other points. I tried using the pin feature however my point is in the ocean and is not a searchable point of interest. Is there any way to do this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ostrokat ,

Does the answer that Watsky suggested make sense? Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly share your own solution. More people will benefit from the thread. If you still need help, can you please share more details to us. We will understand more clearly about your requirement.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Watsky
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

For your first question regarding the slicer you can

1. Click on the slicer you want to disable the change from;
  2. Click on Format;
  3. Click Edit interactions;
  4. On the map in the top right corer you will see a circlwith a diagonal line through it, click that.
  5. Repeat for any other slicer. 

This will disable the interaction between the slicers and your map.

EditInteraction.png

As for why your point is in the middle of the ocean, I need a bit more information from you. 

1. What are you using for location (Latitude/Longitude, Address)?
  2. Do you have other points on the map or only this one point?

Did my answer(s) help you? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!
Did my post answer your question(s)? Mark my post as a solution. This will help others find the solution.

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.