Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

undefined Cumulative sum I have been trying to make the formula for a long time without any result,

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Anonymous ,

I updated your sample pbix file(see attachment), please check if that is what you want.

yingyinr_0-1654764069496.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fb3caQDmJcqFt6DDkuLFUZYwzUCqe_pf/view?usp=sharing

sorry the file, I have two dates one of beginning that dates from the year 2000 with date of issuance first of each month until the actulaity, the second date of payment, all the receipts are not paid in the same month of issuance if not through the following months, there are receipts that its issuance was in the period 01/01/2003, but that recently canceled in this year can be on any day of the month 01/01/2022,01/02/2022,01/03/2022,01/04/2022, thanks

Hi  @Anonymous

I still can't access to your shared file. Could you please refer the following link to upload the file in the community? Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

yingyinr_0-1653644869087.png

If you want to get a culmulative values, you can refer the following links to get it.

Running Total COLUMN =
CALCULATE (
    SUM ( 'All Web Site Data (2)'[UniquePageviews] ),
    ALL ( 'All Web Site Data (2)' ),
    'All Web Site Data (2)'[Date] <= EARLIER ( 'All Web Site Data (2)'[Date] )
)
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have no access to your shared file, could you please refer the following thread to re-share the file with me? Thank you. What is the end result you want? Are you trying to understand the meaning or function of the formulas in the two screenshots above? Or are you saying that these two formulas do not return the correct results?

How to upload PBI in Community

yingyinr_0-1653447979685.png

Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.