Hello - I have looked at the forums and not been able to get an answer that works yet.
I've tried adding a picture of the graph I currently have, but it seems this forum has changed how that works...it now brings up a window asking for the source, rather than bringing up a normal "add file" type of window. In any case, I have no idea now how to upload an image.
I have 5 sales teams. I have their sales (by team), in the following measure.
SAM = CALCULATE('FLU_Shipped Orders'[Total Shipped Value],FILTER('FLU_Shipped Orders','FLU_Shipped Orders'[Salesperson Group]="SAMs"))
This works great if I put each team's measure in a stacked bar chart. I can see the contribution of each team (totalling up to 100%).
The problem happens when I select one of the teams in a filter. When I select one team, the bar chart shows 100%. While I understand this, what I am trying to do is to have the bar chart show that particular team's percentage, and then the remaining total percentage. So for example, if I selected our SAM team, it would show 38% in one section of the bar chart, then the remaining 62% in the other section. I'm sure it's simple!
Thanks for that suggestion - unfortunately it still did not work. When I select one of the Teams in a filter, it just shows that team as a 100% value in the bar chart. What I need it to do is to show that team relative to the aggregrate of the other teams.
So, let's say I filtered on Team 1, and it was 30% of the total, it would show in the stacked bar chart 30% and then 70% for the rest of the teams (aggregated). I cannot get this behavior to work.