Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Riaon Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

tooltips format change orignal data format

Hi Team,

I have the below table by using Line chart( set column1 as Axis, column2 as Legend,column3 as Values and column4 as Tooltips).

Column1Column2Column3Column4
A1B11.19%
A2B12.110%
A3B13.120%
A4B24.130%
A5B25.140%
A6B26.150%

In PBI desktop, change Column3 as Decimal(2) and Column4 as Percentage(2). You can find my chart is not okay. Some values are changed to Percentage(2). Is it a bug?

Capture.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: tooltips format change orignal data format

@Riaon@Krunoslav123,

I am able to reproduce the issue by using the latest version of Power BI Desktop. I will report this issue internally and post back once I get any update.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Vicky_Song Established Member
Established Member

@Riaon@Krunoslav123, this issue no longer exists in the newest version of Power BI Desktop. Please try again. 

3 REPLIES 3
Krunoslav123 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

i got the same result and i think its a bug . 

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@Riaon@Krunoslav123,

I am able to reproduce the issue by using the latest version of Power BI Desktop. I will report this issue internally and post back once I get any update.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Vicky_Song Established Member
Established Member

@Riaon@Krunoslav123, this issue no longer exists in the newest version of Power BI Desktop. Please try again.