cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdas028 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

toggle button/slicer

Hi All, apologies if this has already been asked before but I can't seem to find a solution. I have a few visuals depicting various variances etc and I want to create one button where it only shows the months to date and all associated information for all visuals. I tried a slicer but it has two options YTD and No or whatever - does anyone else have a suggestion as to how I can do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: toggle/button/slicer

Hi @sdas028,

Currently, Power BI doesn't support such a feature that allows users to toggle or hide measures based on a button or slicer.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
sdas028 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

toggle/button/slicer

Hi All, Apologies if this has already been asked but I can't seem to find the solution. I want to create a button/slicer where you click it and it filters all the visuals by the months YTD (which I have defined in a period dimension), I've tried this with a slicer but it has two options and isnt just a button to turn on/off the feature - any suggestions as to how to do this?

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: toggle/button/slicer

Hi @sdas028,

Currently, Power BI doesn't support such a feature that allows users to toggle or hide measures based on a button or slicer.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.