Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sdas028
Helper I
Helper I

toggle button/slicer

Hi All, apologies if this has already been asked before but I can't seem to find a solution. I have a few visuals depicting various variances etc and I want to create one button where it only shows the months to date and all associated information for all visuals. I tried a slicer but it has two options YTD and No or whatever - does anyone else have a suggestion as to how I can do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @sdas028,

Currently, Power BI doesn't support such a feature that allows users to toggle or hide measures based on a button or slicer.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sdas028
Helper I
Helper I

Hi All, Apologies if this has already been asked but I can't seem to find the solution. I want to create a button/slicer where you click it and it filters all the visuals by the months YTD (which I have defined in a period dimension), I've tried this with a slicer but it has two options and isnt just a button to turn on/off the feature - any suggestions as to how to do this?

Hi @sdas028,

Currently, Power BI doesn't support such a feature that allows users to toggle or hide measures based on a button or slicer.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors