Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

title appearance in drill down mode

hi

i applied drill down in one of the report and unless i click outside of the report the drilldown functionality is appearing in my report .

Is there any way if i hoover of the report the selection goes away ?

if you see in below once  i enabled the drilldown all the options are hiding my title unless i click outiside of tile somewhere in the report space

askone.jpg

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Anonymous ,

Believe that I didn't express myself correctly, Do you need to have the drill down option visible? If not you can turn it off.

Regarding the option of making it "invisible" without click on any part of your report it's not possible with the new visuals.

You can always go to:

• File
  • Options
  • Report Settings
  • Use the modern visual header with updated styling options  - turn off

This will get back to the previous version of headers (drill downs) where they are above the header (outside the visual).

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

Hi @Anonymous ,

Glad I could help. don't forget to mark the correct answer, as accepted.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Hi @Anonymous ,

The filter pane that is default can only be turn on or off, you cannot edit the interactions since it's picking up the several filter levels you have (report, page, visual) and putting them available for the user to edit.

Check the documentation (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-report-filter-preview)

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

7 REPLIES 7
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

In all visuals you have the option of Visual Header, you can turn on or off all your header options or only a few lke filters,drill down, etc. Be aware that in desktop version you will keep seeing the headers when you go to the online the options you turn off will not appear.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MFelix  : yes  i have used the option of drill down and few other . But when you have long title and clicked on drill down option . These visual headers are appearing on the title and my tile is not clearing visible on drill down columns  unless i clicked on outside the tile (somewhere in the report ) . Hope you understood this ?. I was looking something when i click on drill down and on the tile and when i hoover it this visual header should not appear even if i don't click outside the tile . Is that something possible i was looking for

Hi @Anonymous ,

Believe that I didn't express myself correctly, Do you need to have the drill down option visible? If not you can turn it off.

Regarding the option of making it "invisible" without click on any part of your report it's not possible with the new visuals.

You can always go to:

• File
  • Options
  • Report Settings
  • Use the modern visual header with updated styling options  - turn off

This will get back to the previous version of headers (drill downs) where they are above the header (outside the visual).

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MFelix : got it thanks

Hi @Anonymous ,

Glad I could help. don't forget to mark the correct answer, as accepted.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MFelix  : may be out of this topic question . Is there any way to perform edit interactions with the filters in the filter pane .Is this possible?

Hi @Anonymous ,

The filter pane that is default can only be turn on or off, you cannot edit the interactions since it's picking up the several filter levels you have (report, page, visual) and putting them available for the user to edit.

Check the documentation (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-report-filter-preview)

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.