Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

time difference between timestamps except first and last login

I have the below data table that containts users logs. After the substraction between last log out and First log in I have found the total working hours duration. I have tried to add a calculated column that brings the latest event and then make a substraction but my 16 GB Ram computer can't perform the calculation since I have almost 53.000 records for the last month.

My question is if there is any way that I can measure the total break time having only a column with the time event, the event itself (In, Out).

Untitled1.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

What do you mean "measure the total break time having only a column with the time event, the event itself (In, Out)"? What is the current measure formula you used?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

there is the event timestamp column that records each event (direction column). For each day a user by hitting his/her card a new event is being recorded. I want to measure the total time he/she spent on break (difference out - in and ignore check) per day during his/her working hours. The right picutre shows the total working hours per day and it measures Last out - First In

(

# Working Hours Seconds = IF(
HASONEVALUE(Dates[Date]),
(IF(
HASONEVALUE(Data[User]),
[Last hit]-[First hit],
SUMX(VALUES(Data[User]),[Last hit]-[First hit]))),
SUMX(VALUES(Dates[Date]),(IF(
HASONEVALUE(Data[User]),
[Last hit]-[First hit],
SUMX(VALUES(Data[User]),[Last hit]-[First hit])))))*86400

)

* Last hit = MAX(Data[Event Time stamp]) 

First hit = MIN(Data[Event Time stamp])

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.