Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ns1708
Frequent Visitor

tile theming

I am not able to find tile theming option as per the documentation provided by Power BI. Can anyone please help me with that?

5 REPLIES 5
RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@ns1708,

What do you mean by "tile" theming? There's dashboard themes or report themes - are either of these what you're looking for?

ns1708
Frequent Visitor

I am looking out for this option(in the picture), but I am not getting it. I want to maintain the color of my visual's legends after pinning them to dashboard and apparently tile theming is the only solution. Do you know any alternative solution?

Thanks!

tile_theming.JPG

From the documentation, that option only appears if one of the reports already has a theme applied, so that might explain why you're not seeing it.

Independent of that, it's odd that you're having to go that far - I've never had any issues with visual colors changing when pinned.

ns1708
Frequent Visitor

oh okay, yea, that makes sense.

yea, I don't know why few of my visual colors are changing after pinning, it is really weird. 

Thank you btw! 🙂 

No problem - make sure to mark an answer to your question to help others that might have the same issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.