Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vitexo87
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

there is some object that clears the filter only once?

I need to have an object that you clear all filters that the User may have made in the report? I need it to facilitate User navigation .....

2 REPLIES 2

You mean they are using a report, they have applied some filters and now you want to clear all filters - start from scratch?  Well if it is a service through a browser, you just have to refresh the page. I have seen implementations with a hyperlink on the page titled "reset filters" but all they hyperlink does is actually refresh the page. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

really just need to know if there is any button or power bi native function that allows me to clean the filters made in the report, because today to remove the filters made in the report I have to go undoing the selections made one by one

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.