Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

the line in the (line and clustered chart) showing straight line

Hi there why is my line in the (line and clustered chart) showing straight line??? my data from my connected excel has all decimals. Please help. below you can see an image of the issue im having.

The image shows the Line and clustered chart showing the line as a straight line with all values as "1", which the excel specifically has decimal number as values.

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

You can click the value column and then click Modeling, you can change the decimal place like below:

Capture.PNG 

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

no, my question was why am i getting all "1" and not the value as the decimal places like in my excel sheet? my line and clustered graph is showing a stright line, i dont want that, i want the values exactly from my excel to represent the line in the line and clustered chart. hope you understand 🙂

Picture1.png

@Anonymous ,

Have you solved your issue by now? If you have, could you please help mark the correct answer to finish the thread? Your contribution will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

@Anonymous ,

The image you have post is broken. In addtion, maybe in line chart the aggregation is "count" rather than "sum" or "Not summarize". You can change the aggregation type from "count" to "sum" or "Not summarize" and check if this issue persists.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.